Welcome to the
Arts Certified Professionals
We are an internationally
recognized Martial Arts, Mixed Martial Arts and Karate Instructor certification and training site that
produces the highest quality and most professional Martial Arts/Mixed Martial Arts and Karate Instructors anywhere
in the world!
To qualify for Martial Arts/Mixed Martial
Arts or Karate Instructor training, testing and certification, you must be at least 18 Years old and have at least
two years of training in any style of the Martial Arts.You should be able to provide a certification/diploma of one rank
below black belt with a recognized school.
We reserve the right to
refuse service/certification to anyone not complying with these requirements and/or not willing to provide the information
Our goal is to continue to train and graduate the
best Martial Arts/Mixed Martial Arts and Karate Instructors worldwide!
So if you are interested
in becoming a professional, certified instructor, and then earning an excellent part time or full time income
doing what you love to do, you have come to the right place!
We at the AMACP truly look forward to helping
- History of Martial Arts
- Major Styles and Founders
- Martial Arts Law
- Certification - Licensing - Insurance
- Martial Arts Student Health and Exercise History
- Martial Arts Goals and Liability Forms
- The Students 10 Commandments
- The Instructors 10 Commandments
- Martial Arts Creeds
- The Bow or Salutation
- Blocks, Hand Strikes, Elbow Strikes, Kicks
- Self-Defense Techniques and Kata
- Black Belt Speed © Extreme Speed Training
- Iron Palms © Hand Conditioning
- Shadow Sparring © Mobility Training System
- Martial Arts Flex © Flexibility Training
- Martial Arts Strength Training
- Footwork Training
- Martial Arts Specific CPR & First Aid Training
- Finding And Keeping New Students
- Teaching Kumite/Sparring
- Continuous Education
- Training Equipment
The above manual offers the certified Martial Arts/Karate
Instructor a wealth of knowledge and ideas to help produce the highest quality students. When the exam is passed (80% or better)
the Certified AMACP Martial Arts and/or Karate Instructor will be internationally certified to teach.
Important Note: Current and past legislation may
soon require ALL Martial arts Instructors to be certified. If you are AMACP certified, you will be "Grand Fathered"
and should not be required to be re-certified (please see legislation links; state law will vary).
Some Martial Arts/Karate Instructor certification programs can cost hundreds or even thousands
of dollars and does not offer the invaluable information shown above. The AMACP offers a globally respected Martial
Arts/Karate Instructor Certification with a personal and custom certificate and a recommendation
letter upon graduation for only $75.00